AmCham Jordan Committees
The goal of Committees is to provide members with an opportunity to actively and directly participate in defining, developing, discussing and resolving issues of common interest impacting the operations of their respective businesses and organizations and the global competitiveness of Jordan, as well as to support the Mission Statement of AmCham and decisions taken by the Board of Directors.
- Committees are established to foster and address issues that are important to the global competitiveness of the country.
- Committees develop action plans for managing specific projects with tangible deliverables.
- Action plans are reviewed and endorsed by the Board.
- Committee Chairs lead the team of volunteers working on implementing the Committee’s action plan.
- Committees provide professional support to AmCham’sendeavours such as publications, conferences and forums and, depending on the issue, are entitled to represent the chamber vis-à-vis the government, legislation and other stakeholders.