Membership is offered at three levels: Partner, Platinum, and Corporate . Membership dues are fixed and depend on the level of membership.
Partner Members receive all Platinum benefits. Additional Partner benefits will be tailored to the member’s specific business needs, and will feature high-level exposure in AmCham initiatives and at events. Typical benefits include a press release to advertise the partnership; opportunity for the member to speak about its products or services and distribute promotional material at any event hosted exclusively by AmCham; and ability to request AmCham CEO or Chairman to speak at an outside event or meeting.
- Platinum Members receive all Corporate benefits PLUS:
- Limited number of complementary billable hours for Advocacy Services, Market
Information Research, and Business Development Services.
- Opportunity to enter into partnership agreements with AmCham, allowing a company to
sponsor roundtables and workshops.
- Facilitation of one networking event per year under AmCham’s umbrella, using AmCham
contacts and AmCham staff to coordinate the event.
- Advertisements and announcements in AmCham newsletters, up to 250 words.
- Opportunity to chair an AmCham committee.
- Member-only Events provide high-level networking opportunities, often featuring leading speakers. These events are an excellent forum to meet with Jordanian and American businesses and discuss common concerns and joint business opportunities.
- Business Match-Making in which AmCham can arrange meetings between companies looking
for business partners in the U.S. and MENA region.
- Invitations to Committee Meetings and Roundtable Discussions to discuss specific sector-based policies and concerns. Members will also be invited to Workshops to learn about current initiatives and programs.
- Trade missions to the U.S. and in the MENA region allow Jordanian and American businesses to meet and discuss possible opportunities for joint business.
- Consultations and Business Meetings in which AmCham’s professionals and US Embassy-Amman staff can discuss business development and strategy concerns.
- Online Global Membership Directory with contact information of all AmCham members.
- Advocacy Services before regulatory bodies on international trade and investment matters, for a discounted fee.
- Market Information Research in which AmCham can provide information about international markets, the import-export process, and trade fairs and exhibitions for a discounted fee.
- Business Development Services in which AmCham can facilitate staff trainings and workshops for
a discounted fee. All members can request a free Training Needs Assessment.